Monday, December 17, 2012

The League Has Spoken - Wish List

For this week's league assignment....
 
"The big guy is on his way! What’s on your Christmas wish list this year? "
 
 
For a collector of all kinds of pop culture related items this poses a decent challenge.  I'm not sure if I should approach this practically (as in things I actually have a shot at getting) or outrageously (ask the big fella for stuff that is out of this world expensive/rare). Maybe a little of both!
 
For my outrageous request I'll go big....why not? What's the worst that can happen? Coal?
 
Dear Santa,
I have been extra special good this year. I deserve a minty on card Masters of the Universe He Man and Thundercats Lion-o.  These were two of my all time favorite toys and since you got them for me once, I figured you might have some extras stashed away somewhere up in the North Pole. You'll make me the happiest kid ever!              
 
Now Santa I understand if you don't have any extras lying around for the last 30 years and don't have a spare 2 grand this holiday season.  If this is the case I'd settle for the 1989 Batman Hot Toys figure. Michael Keaton is my all time favorite Batman and this awesomely detailed figure would look great in my new display case!

                                                                                        
 
So there you have it. There are tons of other items I would love to have delivered to me free of charge by a fat guy in a red suit.  However, I may be nostalgic but I ain't stupid. Maybe I'll get lucky and get the Batman Hot Toy!
 
Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you get everything you asked for and more!
 
"Vintage He man and Lion-o? Keep dreamin asshole!"
 
Also from some other extraordinary bloggers we have Infinite Hollywood wishing for some awesome old school items here. The Monster Cafe is also after some really cool items here.


4 comments:

  1. Lol. Billy bob was awesome it it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that HT Batman is fantastic... great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I wish the ht bats wasn't s damn expensive cause I have spot picked out just for him.

    ReplyDelete