Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Random Ramblings....Masters of the Universe Classics

The ramblings in this blog will not be painful or nostalgic....just the thoughts of one toy lover giving props to an awesome toy line.  Masters of the Universe classics.  I have a local collectible shop that specializes in toys.  Much to my dismay he doesn't deal much in vintage but does have loads of the newest stuff. Some of these new toys are down right awesome. The detail in them is incredible.  If I weren't so painfully nostalgic I might consider buying some of that new stuff.  Now to the purpose of this blog.  This particular shop has what I assume to be the entire run of Masters classics lined up behind the cash register.  I must say it is quite impressive.


The figures themselves have some amazing sculpts.  The detail is really awesome.  Being a huge fan of Super Powers, I am always drawn to color schemes.  The packaging as well as the figures have some great colors.
 
I would really love to collect these but honestly don't have the space.  The OCD in me would have to keep them all in the package and that would take up some serious real estate in the cave that I'd much rather reserve for my future vintage collecting endeavors.
I mean with a massive playset like the one above set to be released and the depth of characters......how could you not be at least a little tempted?
This guy is awesome. He was some sort of fan vote special figure. Castle Greyskullman. "Must not collect...much not collect!"
 
 
Well I suppose that is it for now.  My rambling (drooling) over this awesome toy line will conclude there. Until next time.....


"Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said....."



No comments:

Post a Comment