Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Funko's Upcoming Goodies

 I've been checking out a few channels I subscribe to on YouTube for updates on stuff from ToyFair. This morning I watched a 20 minute long video which was showing off Funko's new vinyl figures coming out (with loads of other stuff). There are literally TONS of cool new Funko toys being released. Here are a few that jumped out at me....
These two are too funny.

This is literally screaming "put me in the man cave!". I think I'll have to oblige!

Cortana and Master Chief will probably find there way into the man cave....

Masters of the Universe! 

I could literally go on posting pictures more awesome characters to get the Funko treatment but I gotta get to work! I'm looking forward to adding a few of these items to the man cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment