Thursday, September 26, 2013

80s Spotlight -David the Gnome

Here's a quick jolt of nostalgia on this Uneventful Thursday in September....."David the Gnome"! As a kid I remembered absolutely loving the theme song. It had a sort of "magical" feel to it and got me super excited for the cartoon to follow. The memories this show jogs would be sick days home from school and catching a few of these episodes in a row. Would love a day like that right about now ;)

"Look around you.
There are many things to see, that some would say could never be.
These things I know.
It's true and I will tell you so.
They are there to see, if you believe.
Trolls and wizards and fairy kings, birds that talk and fish that sing.
And if your heart is true, then you will find them too.
In every wish and dream and happy home, you will find a kingdom of the Gnomes."

1 comment:

  1. I never saw this show growing up, but I love a good cartoon. I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete