Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pop Culture League - Listicular Fortitude

http://coolandcollected.com/pop-culture-league-challenge-listicular-fortitude/

Listicular Fortitude

Top Ten…
 After bouncing from ideas relating to toys, movies, and music.... I naturally settled on quotes....

My Top Ten all-time favorite "Star Wars" quotes:

#10: "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." 

A quintessential Solo line!

#9: "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
 Vader is plain badass in "A New Hope"

#8: "There's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father."
So heavy!

#7: “You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!”
Han proves there's more to him than money.

#6: “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”
Where it all starts.

#5: "Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!"
This whole segment on Hoth with Han and Leia is pure gold. "Musta hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up, huh, kid?" ( had to sneak that one in)

#4: "Do, or do not, there is no try" and "Judge me by my size, do you!?"
One of my all-time favorite scenes as well... made epic thanks to John Williams

#3: "The force will be with you, always."
Ben knows what he's gotta do.

#2: "May the force be with you."
About as iconic as a one line movie quote can be.

#1: "The force is with you, young Skywalker....but you are not a Jedi yet."
Everything about this scene is amazing!
 
So that's it for my top ten favorite "Star Wars" quotes. I, of course, have countless other lines I love to use. This list could easily go on!
Be sure to scope the rest of the League's posts at Cool and Collected
 

2 comments:

  1. My personal favorite...."Luke at that speed will you be able to pull out in time?"

    ReplyDelete