Monday, September 1, 2014

LOEB - Dinner Party

http://coolandcollected.com/this-weeks-assignment-from-the-league-dinner-party/
 "Dinner Party! Invite five guests (dead, alive, or fictional) for the ultimate dinner party."
 #1 - Drunk E.T.
Can't go wrong combining my all-time favorite movie with a drunk alien dinner party guest.

#2 - Mrs. Doubtfire
 With the recent passing of the great Robin Williams I've recently re-watched many of my favorites of his. My dinner party wouldn't be complete without this awesome character's antics!

#3 - John Hughes
 Being the brains behind many of my favorite flicks, I just don't think my party would be complete without him.

#2 -Lewis Tully
I've had "Ghostbusters" on the brain with it turning 30 this weekend. I thought about choosing Peter but remembered this great character! 

#1 - Harrison Ford
 Because he's Harrison ford.

So that's my dinner party! Be sure to scope Cool and  Collected for all the rest!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! You could squeeze info out of Harrison on the up and coming Star Wars film. :)

    ReplyDelete