Friday, September 13, 2013

League of Extraordinary Bloggers - Feeling Blue!


So this week the League is "feeling blue!"

I decided this League assignment was the perfect opportunity to show off my Kenner Super Powers Batman Collection! Now anyone who's checked out this blog knows that I'm a huge fan of Kenner's iconic DC Super Hero Line and that I've got a pretty sizable collection. What you might not know is that Batman is my "character focus" and I've set out to collect as many variations of him as I can! I've got him on 1984, 85, and 86 US cards and even a few international cards from both north and south of the border. There's all sorts of variations and even a first shot (pre production piece) amidst the chaos! Still got a few tough ones to track down....in the mean time Superman is next ;)


Be sure to check out these other blue bloggers....

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian's! There's something about Batman's card back artwork that never gets old. I love his hunched over, dashing toward crime photo! The white eyes with no pupils....so cool!

      Delete
  2. I drool and bow to your Batman Super Powers collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks alot. Super Powers were my all time favorite toys. I really love collecting them ;)

      Delete